Summer Associates / Internships
- Watch this space for 2020 summer internships
- Watch this space
Integrated PhD/PhD Candidates
- Integrated PhD and PhD candidates are selected through the IISc, Bangalore Int PhD/PhD candidate selection process. The lab does not recruit candidates directly.
- If you are interested in joining our laboratory for a rotation as an Integrated PhD/PhD student, please speak to the members in the lab and to Kavita. You can email Kavita for an appointment.
Post Doctoral Research Associates
- Candidates who have completed their PhD or are in the process of completing it and are interested in studying C. elegans neurobiology are welcome to write to Kavita.
- A background in genetics, cell biology, and/or neuroscience is desirable.
- Please send in a write-up detailing why you are interested in joining our Lab as well as a proposal outlining what you want to study in our Lab. If you are interested in our Lab, please consider starting the process about one year before you plan to join.
- Current status: Currently no funded Post Doctoral positions are open in our lab. Interested candidates can apply for a position only if they have their own funding.
The following list includes some grants that prospective post doctoral candidates could consider. Apart from grant in below list, you could also consider the IISc postdoctoral fellowship grant. Details for this can be found at https://iisc.ac.in/post-docs/